HELP - 2003 > C5a ABC Conversion problem
Author Message
 HELP - 2003 > C5a ABC Conversion problem

I have just converted a fairly standard 2003 app using the Conversion
program.

When it finished it produced 4 error messages for which I do not know
their meaning

All have the title ERROR
1. [CALLS]
2. Application syntax error, expected 'DEFINE'
3. DEFINE Banking Type
4  Application syntax error, expected 'DEFINE'

I then find that the new app has made 10 procedurtes into 10 new 'To Do'
procedures.

2 X Process
1 X Browse
1 X Update
1 X Window
1 X Source

I checked the conversion manually, and the existing procedures were
shown with the minor changes etc, but now they have gone ???

Any ideas

Tony
--
Tony York
Fiscal Software

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - 2003 > C5a ABC Conversion problem
OK it took a while but there were a few things that needed fixing...

1. I had a formula that had no assigned variable.
2. I had two procedure calls that were not noted in the procedures
section of the procedure properties window.

There are still a couple of wierd things,but at least I have ALL my
procudures "converted" and not "To Do's"

This may help someone else.... who knows

Tony

Quote:

--
Tony York
Fiscal Software

http://www.fiscal.com.au

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Opening Files in C5A ABC

2. Code Construct Equivalents (2003 - ABC)

3. Converting 2003 to C4 ABC

4. ABC: File not open 37 - Templates translated from 2003

5. PCL Tools for C4 ABC/2003

6. CW4 ABC and 2003 templates

7. SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5a (ABC) Updated

8. SocketTools Library Edition Sockets Example for C5a (ABC)

9. Has CW changed this from 2003 to C5b ABC

10. Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

11. CW 2003 Memo Printing Problems, Need Help

12. APL-L Digest - 5 Feb 2003 to 6 Feb 2003 (#2003-35)