error Logout 56, Help with
Author Message
 error Logout 56, Help with

Hi All,

I have an app running on a 95 peer to peer network with 4 to 8 users. The
"ERROR LOGOUT ALREADY ACTIVE(56)) ATTEMPTING TO FRAME TRANSACTION ON
F:\POWER\DATA\PROVISIO.TPS" has showed up once or twice in the last few
weeks. Can someone shed some light on what might be happening. The problem
never happens when I am on site.

--
Thanks and TTFN

Ray Traeger Sr.

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 error Logout 56, Help with
Ray,

Quote:
> I have an app running on a 95 peer to peer network with 4 to 8 users. The
> "ERROR LOGOUT ALREADY ACTIVE(56)) ATTEMPTING TO FRAME TRANSACTION ON
> F:\POWER\DATA\PROVISIO.TPS" has showed up once or twice in the last few
> weeks. Can someone shed some light on what might be happening. The problem
> never happens when I am on site.

Make sure all workstations use the same drive mapping to access your
application (e.g. Drive F:).  If some workstations use e.g. drive N:, this
may cause problems.

Arie Rens (Advantage Software BV)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Distributor for the Benelux

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

2. LOGOUT Already Active (56)

3. Error 56 returned by Runcode

4. UDP read error code 56

5. Help: bitwise operations on a 56 bit word

6. Help: bitwise operations on a 56 bit word

7. HELP: Error 48 in a TPS LOGOUT (Transaction begin)

8. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why am I getting this???

9. Runcode 56 returned by run

10. PFE 0.32.56 signal support segfaults on Linux 2.4.18

11. -56 THROW is QUIT ?

12. Problems Integrating PASM386 into FPC3.56