TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication
Author Message
 TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication

Hi Everybody

Well i need programig HELP i need to made one aplication using TCP/IP
(Sockect) to do comunication betwen two dif. softwares, any have
experience to use this,

Thxs in Advance

JM Villasenor
SGV Software

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 06:48:12 GMT
 TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication
Juan,

I'd look at NetTalk by Capesoft.

Al

Quote:

> Hi Everybody

> Well i need programig HELP i need to made one aplication using TCP/IP
> (Sockect) to do comunication betwen two dif. softwares, any have
> experience to use this,

> Thxs in Advance

> JM Villasenor
> SGV Software

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:11:54 GMT
 TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication
Hi Juan,

Basically, you can use Socket Tools or NETTALK from Capesoft.  Personally, I
have no experience in using the Socket Tools, but I am using the NetTalk;
which I believe it will eventually grow to be one of the very important
tools for Clarion.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Hi Everybody

> Well i need programig HELP i need to made one aplication using TCP/IP
> (Sockect) to do comunication betwen two dif. softwares, any have
> experience to use this,

> Thxs in Advance

> JM Villasenor
> SGV Software

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:04:11 GMT
 TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication
Hi Jaun

I use Nettalk on a app
which runs 24hours a day on some sites
and have had no problems.
I am currently running up to 3 clients at some sites

HTH

Sam

Quote:
> Hi Everybody

> Well i need programig HELP i need to made one aplication using TCP/IP
> (Sockect) to do comunication betwen two dif. softwares, any have
> experience to use this,

> Thxs in Advance

> JM Villasenor
> SGV Software

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:23:09 GMT
 TCP/IP (Socket) Comunication
You can code it by yourself, but it's much more complicated. I did it
because Nettalk wasn't ready at this time. Contact me if you want more.

Quote:
> Hi Everybody

> Well i need programig HELP i need to made one aplication using TCP/IP
> (Sockect) to do comunication betwen two dif. softwares, any have
> experience to use this,

> Thxs in Advance

> JM Villasenor
> SGV Software

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:38:27 GMT

1. Socket on Win32 for TCP/IP work?

2. JPEG download via TCP/IP (Socket Control)

3. ParcPlace VW: TCP/IP Sockets -- where/how?

4. CA-Clipper and TCP/IP Sockets.

5. TCP/IP socket interface

6. TCP/IP Instrument & Socket Classes in VISA

7. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - client.CMD (1/1)

8. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - client.CMD (0/1)

9. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - server.CMD (0/1)

10. REXX for OS/2 TCP/IP Socket API question

11. Help - Trying to write exec on MVS to use TCP/IP sockets

12. REXX TCP/IP Socket Interface For Netview