Image in report C5EE/Clarion
Author Message
 Image in report C5EE/Clarion

I have a member program in which I display fotos in memebers "card",
however, I've been unable to print the same foto on the memeber's
sheet. I'm wondering if the problem is related to the fact that I don't
get a display of the JPG files when displaying available files at the
picture file name file. But when I enter the correct name the picture
appear on the form and stays there.
Thanks,
Gunnar

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5EE (Clarion Chain DLL) w/ C5EE (ABC Chain DLL)

2. Clipboard Image To Clarion Image

3. C5ee Report date?

4. Fit Report To Page C5EE(ABC)

5. print a report with c5ee and CWIC ??

6. c5ee: need to report bugs to Topspeed - please help

7. C5EE Report woes

8. Report problem in C5EE Gold

9. Help needed with reports... C5EE, ABC

10. Clarion Browses in C5EE

11. Clarion 4 reporting vs Clarion DOS2.1