XML Parsers 
Author Message
 XML Parsers

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before in here, but does anyone know
of Clarion tools, bits or pieces that can help dig the data out of XML
structured documents?

I know how to write this from the ground up but maybe someone has made a
start, wants to collaborate etc.

Peter Warder
London



Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:42:39 GMT  
 XML Parsers
Heavenes Peter - www.thinkdata.com
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?


Quote:
> Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before in here, but does anyone
know
> of Clarion tools, bits or pieces that can help dig the data out of XML
> structured documents?

> I know how to write this from the ground up but maybe someone has made a
> start, wants to collaborate etc.

> Peter Warder
> London



Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:54:06 GMT  
 XML Parsers
We have a dom parse written in pure clarion code beta testing starts in the
next few days.

It includes a new text parsing engine and pattern matching system.

it will be free

steve ryan



Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:08:58 GMT  
 XML Parsers
Stephen,

Thanks for the reply (and to all you other nice people who helped here). If
you would like help/input for the beta testing . . . . let me know.

Peter


Quote:
> We have a dom parse written in pure clarion code beta testing starts in
the
> next few days.

> It includes a new text parsing engine and pattern matching system.

> it will be free

> steve ryan



Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:28:40 GMT  
 XML Parsers
Jim,

Quote:
> didnt clarion mag have an article on a sax parser too?

You mean that article by some guy named Jim Kane?

http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/v3/v3n2easiercom1.html

Dave

Dave Harms

Looking for C6 EA compatible products?
http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/products.html?catid=163&subcatid=168

In-depth Clarion articles, news, tips & tricks
Plus the Clarion Online Archives!
Clarion Magazine: http://www.clarionmag.com



Sat, 03 Dec 2005 02:06:18 GMT  
 XML Parsers
yeh we do

this xml parser is for smaller jobs though, we will put jom kanes example
inside later.

and ack his work .

its free ware



Sat, 03 Dec 2005 10:32:37 GMT  
 XML Parsers
"ack"?  DM can't help you at all here, Steve! <g>

Rocky

Quote:

> yeh we do

> this xml parser is for smaller jobs though, we will put jom kanes example
> inside later.

> and ack his work .

> its free ware



Sun, 04 Dec 2005 02:02:00 GMT  
 
 [ 9 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Validation with XML Schemas with Clarion 5.5 and Microsoft XML Parser 4.0

2. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?

3. Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?

4. Look for XML Parsers for VA/Smalltalk V4.5 and VisualWorks V3.0

5. need an XML parser

6. XML Parser available?

7. Smalltalk XML parser

8. XML parser for Smalltalk

9. XML-Parser for VW252

10. XML.Parser: Unhandled exception: Unrecognized transfer protocol

11. Problem running samples of Indelv's XML Parser

12. [Fwd: Architecture of XML parser]

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software