Backup Question.
Author Message
 Backup Question.

Hi everybody...
I'm wondering, if someone knows and can suggest me an add on
or lib or anything (maybe a bit of source code) for backup

Sorry for my english....
Thanks in advance.

Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Backup Question.

Quote:
>>I'm wondering, if someone knows and can suggest me an add on

or lib or anything (maybe a bit of source code) for backup<<

If you want to backup DATA files, and distribute this with your apps,
try Sterling Data's BackFlash.  I use, and my end users LOVE IT!!!

http://www.sterlingdata.com

If you want to backup your source, try J&S Software.  contact Jeff at

--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.castlecomputer.com

Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Backup Question.

Go to Topspeeds WWW page (www.topspeed.com). There look under
accessories (which lists third party products.) You'll find a backup
template for sale there.

HTH
Dean

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:38:48 +0200, Stafylidis Vladimiros

Quote:

>Hi everybody...
>I'm wondering, if someone knows and can suggest me an add on
>or lib or anything (maybe a bit of source code) for backup

>Sorry for my english....
>Thanks in advance.

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Backup question

2. ISAM file backup questions

3. Backup question

4. General Programming Question: Making Backups

5. questions about a backup program for the MS-DOS environment

6. Backups

7. Precautions reqd for System-Volume Backup

8. DFDSS Backup File Structure

9. deleting a backup

10. Creating Backup Report

11. Backup of server in VA3.0 team