File Drop Combo Filter Problems
Author Message
 File Drop Combo Filter Problems

Hello

I am working with clarion 5.5 but legacy templates.
y have two File Drop Combo, first is Zone and seccond is people of that zone
I was trying put a filter in the second based on first but nothing work fine
I was trying with range limit but never get the records the second File Drop
Combo

anyone can hel me?

thanx a lot

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 03:37:18 GMT
 File Drop Combo Filter Problems
Gustavo,

I know this doesn't answer your question but - the best template set I have
purchased for quite some time will not only make this job simple but do a
lot more besides - including type ahead entry

http://www.prodomus.com/

go to the above link and check out Better Lookups.....

Quote:
> Hello

> I am working with clarion 5.5 but legacy templates.
> y have two File Drop Combo, first is Zone and seccond is people of that
zone
> I was trying put a filter in the second based on first but nothing work
fine
> I was trying with range limit but never get the records the second File
Drop
> Combo

> anyone can hel me?

> thanx a lot

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:52:02 GMT

1. Help needed on drop down combo filter problem

2. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

3. Drop combo related to another drop combo

4. Dynamically Filtering a Drop Down Combo

5. C5 - File Drop Combo - Range problem

6. Cascade File Drop Combo Problems

7. File Drop Combo - Problem!!!

8. How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

9. File Drop Combo with ODBC file

10. Drop Combo to Auto Drop

11. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

12. Incremental locator searching in file drop combo in EIP