Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results
Author Message
 Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

Congratulations to the winners of our gReg June drawing.

Winner of gSec

Adventure Technology, Inc.

Winners of Product Scope 32 PRO - Spreadsheet version

WKMS DATA - SOFT

Robert Gaucher

SCANPlus, Inc.

Rainier Data Systems

TechnivisionUSA

FISCAL SOFTWARE

Enterprise Software House

Percival R. Blenman

Computer Solutions

Edwin S Hannan

G-REGPlus  from Gitano Software is more than a simple software licensing and authorization module for your custom applications.  A LOT more!  Using state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect your software against unauthorized use, G-REGPlus  provides the protection you need to ensure you receive the software licensing revenue to which you are entitled.  Whether you need to manage a single user or hundreds of users, G-REGPlus  provides the protection needed to guarantee your revenue stream. http://www.*-*-*.com/

Move up to G-REGPlus  & Save US$100.00

For a limited time we have lowered the price of our competitive upgrade to give you a sweet deal!
If you are using any other copy protection software and you are not 100% happy with the results then move up to the best and save $100 in the process!
buy now! US$199.00

Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.gitanosoftware.com ----Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ------Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com --------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.clarionutilities.com --Add-ons for Clarion Developers

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:00:46 GMT

1. Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

2. Gitano Software June Drawing

3. ANN: Gitano Software Drawing Results

4. New and Free from Gitano Software, Inc.

5. ANN:Weekly Drawing from Gitano Software

6. ANN: Weekly Drawing from Gitano Software

7. ANN: Gitano Software Weekly Drawing

8. ANN: Gitano Software Weekly Drawing

9. June drawing, new builds and more

10. June drawing, new builds and more