Column ToolTip CANNOT be disabled, pls hlp
Author Message
 Column ToolTip CANNOT be disabled, pls hlp

Hi All,
I want to implement cell tooltip on first 2 columns in a listbox that has 5
columns.
Here is what I do :
(1) go to ListBox Properties, HelpTab, Tip = 'my default tip'  (docs said
this is mandatory)
(2) go ListBox Formatter, General Tab, check the tooltip checkbox for the
first 2 columns.
(3) go to Browsebox Extension, ToolTip Tab, and I select the variable to be
assigned as tooltip of the first 2 columns

The problem is :
For the rest of 3 columns (column 3,4,5) that I dont want any tooltip, it
display 'my default tip'
How can I disable the tooltip for these 3 columns ???
Obviously I don't check tooltip checkbox for them on listbox formatter (step
2)

I have tried : ?Browse:5{PROPLIST:DefaultTip}='', but it doesn;t help.

Can I disable the tooltip for these 3 columns ??

Thanks in advance,
Krist

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:39:07 GMT

1. Column ToolTip CANNOT be disabled ??

2. SmallTalk vs. Delphi hlp pls

3. Tooltip not working for all columns in a MultipleSelectionListView

4. I am to stupid to embedd python - pls help

5. Browse Column Counts - What am I missing?

6. EIP, enabling/disabling a column, runtime

7. What column of ListBox am I clicking in?

8. How to disable resizing the columns in tktable

9. Tktable How do you disable specific table columns

10. Help - Disabling a column with TKTable 2.6

11. sum all columns based on column 1

12. Help: using hidden columns with columns resizable in a list box