Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion
Author Message
 Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion

Create Equivalent Clarion Language Prototypes (Beginners questions, please
help)

they stat create MODULE('MY.LIB') but the only means to do this is to
"insert module" out of application menu and
apply it as a an external referenced .lib. How do we get to code our lines
in MY.LIB since it's but a external reference.

Can we script a lib file in the Clarion language from scratch instead of
Pascal or C languages...?.

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion
Quote:

> Can we script a lib file in the Clarion language from scratch instead of
> PASCAL or C languages...?.

I didnt follow your question but but you can make a lib with libmaker and
you can compile to a .lib file.  CW 32 bit libs are not compatible with
Microsoft.
------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion
Yes you can create DLLs/LIBs in Clarion.  You need to create the
DLL/LIB as a separate APP or Project and then reference the LIB in the
APP that wants to use it.  That's where the MODULE(MY.LIB) comes in,
but you need to create the DLL/LIB first.

Richard

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion for Windows

2. Using Windows Dlls Not created in Clarion

3. Using DLLs NOT Created in Clarion

4. Using Dll's not created in clarion

5. DLLs not created in Clarion

6. HELP!: Create Clarion DLL to be used by Delphi

7. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

8. MS Access not using cdx created by Clarion

9. C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

10. Creating a Clarion dll to be called by C

11. CAN NOT CREATE FILE: C:\CLARION4\BIN\C4LFNX.DLL

12. External Dll's not compiled with Clarion in CW4