Application will not load properly - Please Help!
Author Message
 Application will not load properly - Please Help!

Recently I received a CW2.0 app & dct file from a customer who inheirited
some
clarion apps with a request to change a few things.  When I try to load it
up, I get an error message telling me some function was not found.
Something like: CF_FUNC CopyFileFunc not found.

I suspect that some third-party templates are missing.  Is there a way to
bypass this error message so I can at least review the app and quote the
changes being asked?

Thanks,

Bill

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. plugin will not load properly

2. Tk WindowsLib not loaded properly (8.3.1)

3. Please help. Can not load parcels

4. Why is this application not functioning properly?

5. application initialization failed: not installed properly

6. Help: Memory is not released properly

7. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

8. Tk applications not able to load shares libs?

9. failure load.cpp line 4835 VI runs ok in 6i will not load in 6.1

10. Please Help - can't load C55

11. Please Help. GPF loading C4b APP file

12. please, please, please, please, help