C5 Conversion Problem
Author Message
 C5 Conversion Problem

Hi:  I'm trying to convert a C4b Legacy app to C5ABC.  When I run the
conversion routine, I stops with an error: Cannot Read the .TXA file (15).

Any ideas on what's going on here?

Thank you,

JA

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Conversion Problem
Sorry...Got it.  It wouldn't read the APP but would read the TXA that I
exported from the App.
Quote:
> Hi:  I'm trying to convert a C4b Legacy app to C5ABC.  When I run the
> conversion routine, I stops with an error: Cannot Read the .TXA file (15).

> Any ideas on what's going on here?

> Thank you,

> JA

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Conversion Problem
Hi James,

I had terrible trouble with converting a C5 legacy to ABC where I had a
formula that was not assigned to a variable.(not sure why) but the
conversion left a lot of "to Do's" instead of filled procedures.

I deleted the formula and made sure that all procedure calls made in
embeds were noted in the procedures section of each individual procedure
properties window.

It then converted OK. (That is with a heap of "you may not be able to
EXIT from here" hints.

Tony

Quote:

--
Tony York
Fiscal Software

http://www.fiscal.com.au

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2003 to C5 ABC conversion problem

2. C5.5 upgrade / conversion problem

3. C5.5a to C5.5 patch problem

4. C5.5a to C5.5b patch process problem

5. C5--date conversion

6. C4 to C5 conversion

7. Please help with API conversion to C5

8. C5 executing when running C5 apps...

9. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

10. converting from c5-prof to c5.5 ent ??

11. C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?

12. C5.5 to C5 App