function calls to external dll in 'routine's
Author Message
 function calls to external dll in 'routine's

one of the external dll's we use consistenly gpf's (crashes)
when we execute a function call from inside a 'routine'.
If placed in the main loop the function executes OK. But if we move the
function call to a routine and DO this routine from within the main loop it
crashes?????

Tore Hansen
DX AS

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 function calls to external dll in 'routine's

Quote:

>one of the external dll's we use consistenly gpf's (crashes)
>when we execute a function call from inside a 'routine'.
>If placed in the main loop the function executes OK. But if we move the
>function call to a routine and DO this routine from within the main loop it
>crashes?????

It has nothing to do with the routine, at least not in C4HE. I do it all the
time.

Regards,

Mark
----------------------------
sig under construction

Certified Hobbyist

The clueless shall inherit the earth,
and will need directions to get there.

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 function calls to external dll in 'routine's
Try looking at the prototypes... sounds like some parameters have changed.

jack

Quote:

>one of the external dll's we use consistenly gpf's (crashes)
>when we execute a function call from inside a 'routine'.
>If placed in the main loop the function executes OK. But if we move the
>function call to a routine and DO this routine from within the main loop it
>crashes?????

>Tore Hansen
>DX AS

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling External DLL's from CW2.003

2. ISE question: Calling external dll's

3. Calling external dll from Routine

4. Calling DLL functions with GROUP's as params

5. Runtime can't be found when calling function in DLL

6. call dll's function

7. calling DLL's function with ObjectAda

8. call DLL's function too many times causes crashing

9. calling dll's functions with python

10. call DLL's function too many times causes crashing

11. Calling an non-DLL external function

12. ACCEPT LOOP / EXTERNAL DLL / FUNCTION CALL / GPF