If you missed EuroDevCon '98 you wont want to miss this
Author Message
 If you missed EuroDevCon '98 you wont want to miss this

Quote:
>Saturday, June 20, 1998 at the Philadelphia area CW SuperGroup meeting

Who is going? ... I need a ride! :)
Please let me know if there is anybody from CC Philly. Thks.

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 If you missed EuroDevCon '98 you wont want to miss this

Quote:
> Who is going? ... I need a ride! :)
> Please let me know if there is anybody from CC Philly. Thks.

If you can take the Train to Narberth on the R5 (about a 15-20min ride)
Our office is just across the from the train station.  I am not going
to be around this weekend and will miss the meeting but I will check if
anyone else could give you a ride from Narberth to the meeting in
Valley Forge.

Later,

Troy
---------------------------------------
Counselor Troy [TTS net]
www.cwsuperpage.com
**Check out the CWSuperKB at http://www.cwsuperpage.com/kb **

To reply via email remove QWERTY from my email address

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. If you missed EuroDevCon '98 you wont want to miss this CWSuperGroup meeting!

2. Missing info because of missing LF in VMS GAWK interactive mode

3. Branch misses vs. cache misses

4. Branch misses vs. cache misses

5. 2nd cfp MPC'98: Mathematics of Program Construction '98

6. Need Your Help Reviewing The SNUG'98 / OVI/VIUF'98 Conferences

7. Need Your Help Reviewing The SNUG'98 / OVI/VIUF'98 Conferences

8. Icons missing in 'Local' mode

9. Reseach Students Wanted - poster session coordinator for ICFP'98

10. Pwm.NoteBook - 'Color' module missing

11. missing 'Scrolling-fred-dialog-item'

12. Reseach Students Wanted - poster session coordinator for ICFP'98