Wallpaper on update screen
Author Message
 Wallpaper on update screen

If we add wallpaper to an multi-tab update screen, is there an easy way to
get the sheet and entry fields to be the default colour?  At present we
colour the sheet Silver (which also colours all the entry fields) and then
manually colour all the entry fields white - is there an easier way ?

Ian Thorpe

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:55:53 GMT
 Wallpaper on update screen
MakeOver from www.capesoft.com

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> If we add wallpaper to an multi-tab update screen, is there an easy way to
> get the sheet and entry fields to be the default colour?  At present we
> colour the sheet Silver (which also colours all the entry fields) and then
> manually colour all the entry fields white - is there an easier way ?

> Ian Thorpe

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:06:28 GMT
 Wallpaper on update screen
Makeover will help you big time - and save you loads of time getting your
windows uniform and looking nice.

http://www.capesoft.com/accessories/makesp.htm

--
Geoff (at Capesoft)

PS - All viewpoints regarding Capesoft products are as unbiased as
possible - but there are no guarantees <g>.

Tel: +27 21 705 8584
Fax: +27 21 705 8587
www.capesoft.com

Quote:
> If we add wallpaper to an multi-tab update screen, is there an easy way to
> get the sheet and entry fields to be the default colour?  At present we
> colour the sheet Silver (which also colours all the entry fields) and then
> manually colour all the entry fields white - is there an easier way ?

> Ian Thorpe

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:39:00 GMT
 Wallpaper on update screen
Roel,
That is a great tip!
Thanks
Randy

Quote:
> In the window formater, select the fields you wish to have a white
> background and press F12 to bring up the property editor. Now on the right
> set the color to white. This will color all selected fields at once.. A
> great way to mass change property's.

> Roel

> > If we add wallpaper to an multi-tab update screen, is there an easy way
> > get the sheet and entry fields to be the default colour?  At present we
> > colour the sheet Silver (which also colours all the entry fields) and
then
> > manually colour all the entry fields white - is there an easier way ?

> > Ian Thorpe

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:05:26 GMT
 Wallpaper on update screen
Isn't this awesome.  I just discovered it about a week ago.  Saves sooo much
time.  Also, while in the property editor, you can select and deselect
multiple items using the shift and ctrl keys and do the same thing.

Major Time saver.

Andy

Quote:
> In the window formater, select the fields you wish to have a white
> background and press F12 to bring up the property editor. Now on the right
> set the color to white. This will color all selected fields at once.. A
> great way to mass change property's.

> Roel

> > If we add wallpaper to an multi-tab update screen, is there an easy way
> > get the sheet and entry fields to be the default colour?  At present we
> > colour the sheet Silver (which also colours all the entry fields) and
then
> > manually colour all the entry fields white - is there an easier way ?

> > Ian Thorpe

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:41:21 GMT

1. Incomplete screen updates

2. Disable Screen Updating

3. cw2003 update screen

4. Update Screen with browse

5. Question 2 - Browse & Update on same screen

6. Screen Prototyper Update

7. updating web screen

8. Screen update problems in Windows NT 3.51

9. Periodic screen update using GWindows/GNAT?

10. Fastest screen updating -- Here we go again :)

11. pause execution for screen update

12. Tk GUI does not update if re-positioned on screen