Field Standards - Setting Standards for cretin types of fields
Author Message
 Field Standards - Setting Standards for cretin types of fields

Hello All,

I am working with a young programmer and are discussing standard field
types for such things as phone numbers, address's and other standard
information.
Phone Number --string or decimal or long
Zip Code -- String or  and so on and so on
I have my ideas and wish to compile a list of what the general feelings are
from the clarion community. Once compiled I will post the results. Or if
this has been done could some one point me as to where to get this
information. If you wish to send  me email on this please do so at

--
Thanks and TTFN

Ray Traeger Sr.

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Set standard fields before update

2. ANS standard execution token and data field

3. Inheritance of abstract types: accessing the parent type (F2003 standard question)

4. UNIX standard error / standard output?

5. Language Standard - Coding Standard

6. converting standard names to upper case (what standards miss)

7. Standard preambles and prompting on standard error?

8. C++ standard - how standard

9. Standard systems vs. standard programs

10. Forth standards (was "forth standard?")

11. Building "non-standard" standard extensions

12. standard output and standard error