interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Author Message
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?

Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

Thanks.

Mike

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:01:58 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Mike, what are you wanting to do exactly?

Quote:
> Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
> system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

> Thanks.

> Mike

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:55:05 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Mike,

Fedex and UPS both have shipping interfaces. You can track, produce
airbills, request pickups, etc.

Fedex's you can sign up for on their web site. Im not sure about UPS's
as Im not as far along in their process. I have the manual tho, so I
know both are there.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:45:23 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
What I want to do is either
1. import UPS/FedExp TrackingNo to Clarion database.  Then using
TrackingNo in my application to track the delivery status via Internet
to access UPS/FedExp status check link.
or
2. Design a UPS/FedExp shipping process screen to interface with
UPS/FedExp shipping system.

The main ideal to have the Shipping information automatically post to my
business application database instead of double entry or track via two
different systems.

thanks.

Mike

Quote:

> Mike, what are you wanting to do exactly?

> > Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
> > system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

> > Thanks.

> > Mike

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:00:25 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
I would like to integrate with my application of automatically import or
link the Shipping Track_No from my application to avoid double entry.

thanks.

Mike

Quote:

> Mike,

> Fedex and UPS both have shipping interfaces. You can track, produce
> airbills, request pickups, etc.

> Fedex's you can sign up for on their web site. Im not sure about UPS's
> as Im not as far along in their process. I have the manual tho, so I
> know both are there.

> ---
> Mark Riffey
> Granite Bear Development
> http://www.granitebear.com

> Software for professional photography
> studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
> solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
> organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:02:40 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Mike,

I have created a FedEx tracking application using the FedEx Shipping
API.  If you are interested I can send you what I have done on it to
date.  I will have to remove anything that interfaces with out
shipment files, however.   The design allows a user to enter a FedEx
tracking number and date and get the tracking status or, if an ascii
file is supplied with tracking number and shipping date, it will
process the batch of shipments and produce a file of tracking results.

John

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:01:58 -0800, mikefremont

Quote:

>Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
>system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

>Thanks.

>Mike

John Dunn

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:56:38 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Mike,

JAT but a system I wrote for a client just scans the UPS/FedEx Tracking
No barcode that gets attached to the shipment.  Not much effort
involved.  Of course it doesn't meet 2nd requirement but would do 1st.

Al

Quote:

> What I want to do is either
> 1. import UPS/FedExp TrackingNo to Clarion database.  Then using
> TrackingNo in my application to track the delivery status via Internet
> to access UPS/FedExp status check link.
> or
> 2. Design a UPS/FedExp shipping process screen to interface with
> UPS/FedExp shipping system.

> The main ideal to have the Shipping information automatically post to my
> business application database instead of double entry or track via two
> different systems.

> thanks.

> Mike

> > Mike, what are you wanting to do exactly?

> > > Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
> > > system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

> > > Thanks.

> > > Mike

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:48:59 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
John,

If you dont mind, Id like to see it too. Be happy to return any
modifications I make.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:04:42 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
You can do both.

Go to both their web sites and get signed up for their internet
software developer stuff.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:24:18 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Mark,

I will send it to your e-mail address.

John

Quote:
>John,

>If you dont mind, Id like to see it too. Be happy to return any
>modifications I make.

>---
>Mark Riffey
>Granite Bear Development
>http://www.granitebear.com

>Software for professional photography
>studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
>solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
>organizations

John Dunn

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:36:39 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Hi John,

May I have it sent to me too please???

TIA

Regards,
Earl

www.kwiksystems.com

Quote:
> Mike,

> I have created a FedEx tracking application using the FedEx Shipping
> API.  If you are interested I can send you what I have done on it to
> date.  I will have to remove anything that interfaces with out
> shipment files, however.   The design allows a user to enter a FedEx
> tracking number and date and get the tracking status or, if an ascii
> file is supplied with tracking number and shipping date, it will
> process the batch of shipments and produce a file of tracking results.

> John

> On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:01:58 -0800, mikefremont

> >Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
> >system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

> >Thanks.

> >Mike

> John Dunn

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:09:08 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Thanks John, I appreciate it.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:24:16 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
I hit the wall from UPS.  They told me they  no more provide their
thirty party development tool to new coming developers due to "too many"
already.

Mike

Quote:

> You can do both.

> Go to both their web sites and get signed up for their internet
> software developer stuff.

> ---
> Mark Riffey
> Granite Bear Development
> http://www.granitebear.com

> Software for professional photography
> studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
> solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
> organizations

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:28:09 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Hi, John:

Can you kindly share with me too?  Thanks.

Mike

Quote:

> Mike,

> I have created a FedEx tracking application using the FedEx Shipping
> API.  If you are interested I can send you what I have done on it to
> date.  I will have to remove anything that interfaces with out
> shipment files, however.   The design allows a user to enter a FedEx
> tracking number and date and get the tracking status or, if an ascii
> file is supplied with tracking number and shipping date, it will
> process the batch of shipments and produce a file of tracking results.

> John

> On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:01:58 -0800, mikefremont

> >Does Anyone know how to interface with the UPS and FedExp shipping
> >system from Clarion(C5b, C5.5)?

> >Thanks.

> >Mike

> John Dunn

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:30:05 GMT
 interface with UPS/FedExp carrier?
Find a customer of theirs who is a customer of yours. Make sure that
customer uses UPS a lot. Thats all it takes. Thats the only reason I
bothered to get into it, UPS could close tomorrow and it wouldnt bother
me (and you wouldnt notice a change in service for days here<g>)

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:44:22 GMT

 [ 27 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Carrier-Rider Design Pattern?

2. rxsock dropped carrier detection

3. channel hot carrier

4. Checking carrier detect on serial port

5. avian carrier

6. Mouse over pop-ups with VisualWorks

7. UPS, RPS, Modules/Template Anyone?

8. Lock-ups on Network