Negative values in .ini
Author Message
 Negative values in .ini

Just upgraded to v4a.  Recomplied an app and found a few bugs.  I rewrote a
few procedures but that did not help.  Looked into .ini file and found (0)
and negative values.  I deleted the bad values, turned of saving to the .ini
file and app works ok.
Anybody know why???

egsii

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Negative values in .ini

Just upgraded to v4a.  Recomplied an app and found a few bugs.  I rewrote a
few procedures but that did not help.  Looked into .ini file and found (0)
and negative values.  I deleted the bad values, turned of saving to the .ini
file and app works ok.
Anybody know why???

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. split and negative value

2. Comparing negative string values

3. Negative rotation values

4. help reading negative values in data file - test code and test data

5. Thank you - re:help reading negative values in data file

6. How are negative values stored in COMP?

7. why is a negative shift value illegal?

8. Why is time.clock() returning negative float values (on 64bit Digital UNIX Alpha)

9. Square root of a negative rral value

10. Looking for the greatest negative float value

11. negative values in profile output

12. Gnu Smalltalk with negative value pointer