C5.5 Web Edition, List Update
Author Message
 C5.5 Web Edition, List Update

Help!
  I've created a simple web app using c5.5 web edition.  It looks very much
like the
demo shown in C55 resource center.  It has a broswer, list box, and some
controls.  Just like in the demo, the Browse updates the Rows in List box as
new selection is made.  But when I make the height of the Browse to contain
only 10 rows, the List box doesn't get updated properly as I navigate the
Browse.  Only after adjusting the Height of the Browse to contain 14 or more
rows,  the List Box
gets proper updates.
Can someone help me?
Thank you.

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

2. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

3. C5 Web Edition

4. C5 Web Edition Recommendation??

5. web edition <> proffesional edition

6. Python Web Host List [Updated]

7. Help! Problems with C5 - Enterprise Edition

8. SocketTools Library Edition C5 LIBs Available

9. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)

10. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition FTP Example for C5 (ABC)

11. CDW Web Edition 5b

12. Clarion5 Web Edition and Java Classes