The best solution for printing report into MS Word document
Author Message
 The best solution for printing report into MS Word document

Hi all

In my project I have to print some reports into MS Word document (.DOC or
.RTF). I have a couple of possibilities, but Im interested in opinion of
those who has been using this function before, which template or method is
the best to realize that.

--
Thanks!

Dejan Traven
Slovenia

using: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise + web (ABC)

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:40:11 GMT
 The best solution for printing report into MS Word document
Dejan,

Arco Word Reporter - no question about it.

Al

Quote:

> Hi all

> In my project I have to print some reports into MS Word document (.DOC or
> .RTF). I have a couple of possibilities, but Im interested in opinion of
> those who has been using this function before, which template or method is
> the best to realize that.

> --
> Thanks!

> Dejan Traven
> Slovenia

> using: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise + web (ABC)

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:58:56 GMT
 The best solution for printing report into MS Word document
Agree

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:58:56 GMT, Al Randall

Quote:

>Dejan,

>Arco Word Reporter - no question about it.

>Al

>> Hi all

>> In my project I have to print some reports into MS Word document (.DOC or
>> .RTF). I have a couple of possibilities, but Im interested in opinion of
>> those who has been using this function before, which template or method is
>> the best to realize that.

>> --
>> Thanks!

>> Dejan Traven
>> Slovenia

>> using: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise + web (ABC)

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:21:13 GMT

1. Printing Report to MS Word Document

2. Printing MS-WORD documents

3. tcom. Print pages from MS Word document

4. Report to Word best solution?

5. Print Report with MS Word for Windows

6. Re : Reading MS Word Document

7. MS Word Documents

8. Clipper ->MS Word document?

9. Write a MS Word document ?

10. Wanted: module to access MS-Word Documents

11. Reading from MS Word and Excel documents

12. Code to recognize MS-Word document files?