How to print the Total of pages to Print
Author Message
 How to print the Total of pages to Print

Buy RPM, it does this for you and MUCH MUCH MORE! www.cwaddons.com I
believe.

Quote:
> I am printing the page number over a Report
> but I want to print the Total of pages to Print too.

>  by sample

> 1 of 5
> 2 of 5
> 3 of 5
> 4 of 5
> 5 of 5

> I need help to do this

> Thanks in advance

> --
> Ing. Ignacio Quijas Rivera
> www.tigerprograms.com
> Tel.. 01 4 7746185
> Fax. 01 4 7746185

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print the Total of pages to Print
 I dont want to buy third party products
I want a solution using only Clarion 4b

Thanks in advance

--
Ing. Ignacio Quijas Rivera
www.tigerprograms.com

Quote:
> Buy RPM, it does this for you and MUCH MUCH MORE! www.cwaddons.com I
> believe.

> > I am printing the page number over a Report
> > but I want to print the Total of pages to Print too.

> >  by sample

> > 1 of 5
> > 2 of 5
> > 3 of 5
> > 4 of 5
> > 5 of 5

> > I need help to do this

> > Thanks in advance

> > --
> > Ing. Ignacio Quijas Rivera
> > www.tigerprograms.com
> > Tel.. 01 4 7746185
> > Fax. 01 4 7746185

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print the Total of pages to Print
Product Description - Report & Presentation Manager,
MFG - Lodestar Software
Internet Link - http://www.cwaddons.com/products/rpm/rpm1.html

I agree with Colin - RPM is HIGHLY recommended

David

Quote:
> Buy RPM, it does this for you and MUCH MUCH MORE! www.cwaddons.com I
> believe.

> > I am printing the page number over a Report
> > but I want to print the Total of pages to Print too.

From Encourager Software - David Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
Profile Exchanges - Clarion Third Party, Clarion Application,
Newsgroup - Email, HTML, PRO Music USB, and Search Engines
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:02:40 GMT
 How to print the Total of pages to Print
Run the report first with  the following code in before print preview
embed

if mem:dontprint=1
 mem:numberofpages =  pagecount
 presskey esckey  ! terminates report
.

and then print the report using the mem:numberofpages as total of
pages.

Quote:
>1 of  mem:numberofpages
>2 of  mem:numberofpages

etc

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print totals on last page only

2. Print sub total and final total only

3. Tintools print previewer prints too many pages

4. Print panel prints blank pages

5. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

6. Page by page printing in VWIN?

7. How to print from page to page?

8. How to print from page to page?

9. How do you stop a page form printing on certain pages

10. Printing an JAVA page w/ page breaks?

11. Print Report Totals

12. Print Grand Totals on a Report (ABC)