Beta testers needed for faxFUSE
Author Message
 Beta testers needed for faxFUSE

Hi all -

We need additional beta testers for our faxFUSE product to test the WinFax,
Microsoft Fax, and RightFax interfaces.  faxFUSE is another product in our
FUSE product line providing native COM automation to all three of these
objects.

We have finished the wrappers and some of the examples for these products
and are now looking to have additional testers in our beta program.  If you
use WinFax, Microsoft Fax and/or RightFax and you have a need to integrate
them into your Clarion application (like automatically faxing Clarion
reports, or sending ad hoc faxes) then please contact me to obtain more
details on joining the beta program - we'll also send you a demo of existing
functionality.

Regards

Steve Johnson
ThinkData Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 03:45:11 GMT

1. Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

2. Beta testers needed

3. News XPress beta testers needed

4. Beta testers needed

5. Beta tester(s) needed

6. Beta testers needed

7. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool

8. Need Beta Testers

9. LSZip Self-Extractor SDK -- Beta Testers Needed

10. New langauge - beta testers needed

11. Beta Testers Needed

12. beta testers needed for Modula-2 IDE.