Fade-in / Fade-out MP3 Files
Author Message
 Fade-in / Fade-out MP3 Files

I'm pretend to make an JukeBox Style Program for Windows using
Clarion.

The Line-Out from the computer is supose to be connecte to an
Audio-Amplifier, then a program emulate the JukeBox, and play a series
of Mp3 files selected via TouchScreen by the user.

That was easy!..

But a friend of mine wants some kind of FADEIN/FADEOUT Feactures bwts
every Songs.... That's not easy!!!

No idea!

Out!...

Does anybody knows if there is an Api to load the whole Mp3 song into
the memory, a do some FX effects???

It's posible Fade-out btw Wav's or MP3 files???

Thank in Advance!.

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 07:19:33 GMT
 Fade-in / Fade-out MP3 Files
File Explorer (www.CapeSoft.com) lets you play MP3's using either the
Window's Media Player ocx (which you can hide if you need to), or straight
API calls.  You can get the length and current position of a file, and
control the volume, all from source (pretty straight forward).  So it
wouldn't be difficult to increase the volume over the first couple seconds
and decrease it over the last few...  Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,

Gary James.
www.CapeSoft.com

Quote:
> I'm pretend to make an JukeBox Style Program for Windows using
> Clarion.

> The Line-Out from the computer is supose to be connecte to an
> Audio-Amplifier, then a program emulate the JukeBox, and play a series
> of Mp3 files selected via TouchScreen by the user.

> That was easy!..

> But a friend of mine wants some kind of FADEIN/FADEOUT Feactures bwts
> every Songs.... That's not easy!!!

> No idea!

> Out!...

> Does anybody knows if there is an Api to load the whole Mp3 song into
> the memory, a do some FX effects???

> It's posible Fade-out btw Wav's or MP3 files???

> Thank in Advance!.

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:40:59 GMT

1. Brain fade on File Drop Box, please help.

2. Transitions and screen fade

3. Gamma Fade

4. Picture within a Picture Fade

5. Making pictures fade

6. Fading the Screen (Again)

7. Fading In/Out in RealBasic:

8. rayleigh fading simulation

9. Will CA-VO fade away slowly?

10. Fade in and out lines in a graph

11. VGA 320x200x256 fade in/out routine.

12. Random number generators and bitmap fades?