Restaurant POS System
Author Message
 Restaurant POS System

Is there a Restaurant POS System written in Clarion that uses a touch screen?
If not does anyone know of a good system?
TIA

Bob

Sat, 21 May 2005 19:38:38 GMT
 Restaurant POS System

Quote:
>Is there a Restaurant POS System written in Clarion that uses a touch screen?
>If not does anyone know of a good system?
>TIA

Posted reply via E-mail.

Richard
SMS Development & Support

b. rgds.
Richard

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:43:56 GMT
 Restaurant POS System

Robert Wagner
Marble, Colorado (9000 ft up in the Rockies)

Sun, 22 May 2005 00:16:31 GMT

1. POS System

2. US - CA: 4GL Systems Analyst w/ retail or POS

3. POS Systems

4. POS system

5. I need help with POS system.

6. Thermal matrix printer for pos system?

7. About a design for a supermarket POS (Point of Sale System)

8. Looking for Restaurant Source

9. Any Healthy food restaurants around Rockefeller Museum?

10. more restaurant reviews: how the patch release ate my lunch

11. baadf00d at the Alpha NT restaurant (patched)

12. OZ++ system released with compiler, execution system and management systems