using ocx/ole & clarion
Author Message
 using ocx/ole & clarion

i'm trying to use an ocx call in clarion 5 for the first time and am having
problems getting clarion to recoginze it (?ocxobject{prop:create}).  anybody
with starter ocx info or places i can find info please help.

Thanks,  Nathan

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 using ocx/ole & clarion
Hi Nathan!

Quote:
> anybody
> with starter ocx info or places i can find info please help.

Yes! Go to www.princen-it.com and download George Petrov's Ole
generator Beta - it's FREE, and allows you to encapsulate the access to
OCX's within an ABC class, with methods to access all properties and
all property values enumerated. Also organizes OLE event management.
VERY HELPFUL! Follow the directions CAREFULLY.

I got MSCOMM to work this way, after avoiding it for a long time
because I had trouble going from the VB documentation to the Clarion
access.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) in Win95
Clarion Prof Dev 2.1 / Clarion for DOS 3.x
Clarion for Windows 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 / C5EE / C5IC
Pervasive.SQL / SQL Anywhere 5.5
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion 4 OLE _ OCX

2. RE Issuing using Using OCX in Clarion :)

3. using OCX with clarion 5.5 beta 2

4. Clarion & Ole Automation

5. Using VB5 OCX's in Clarion

6. OCX - Example used in Clarion for Windows

7. Problems using Catalyst OCX in Clarion 5

8. OLE/OCX assignment to indexed item of array-type property

9. Help needed with OLE/OCX...

10. OLE/OCX Blob field ?????

11. Wrapping VA as ActiveX / OCX / OLE Automation

12. Rampant OLE/OCX confusion - CW2.003xxx