UK Clarion Developers
Author Message
 UK Clarion Developers

Hello there all.

Whilst being pretty hot on RDBMS in general, I need a southern UK based
developer for a quick fix.

A client has a Sales Order Processing system written by a
long-since-departed developer in Clarion.  It's sitting on a Novell 3.12 net
(old, I know!) - but if a UK person is around it would be good to hear from
them!

Regards

Nick

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Message for UK Clarion Developers

2. UK Clarion developer wanterd

3. UK Clarion Developers

4. Template Update for Clarion Developers in the UK

5. JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

6. Calling All Clarion Developers (UK)

7. Permanent Vacancy - Clarion Developer required for the UK (Isle of Man)

8. ATTN ALL UK CLARION PROGRAMMERS - ANNOUNCEMENT - CLARION TRAINING

9. Clarion Developers Challenge Football Contest and Third Party Developers

10. List of Clarion Tool Developers and Clarion Web Pages

11. VISUALAGE ST DEVELOPER wanted in UK

12. Experienced Smalltalk developer available in UK