ANN: 50% off sale for cpTracker: Don't Miss This One!
Author Message
 ANN: 50% off sale for cpTracker: Don't Miss This One!

If you missed the first 50% off sale, this is your second chance to get a
great deal!

From now until Midnight, Saturday, May 31, 2003, you may get your copy of
cpTracker for ONLY $65.00 by placing your order at
www.berthume.com/cprice.htm  This order page will be removed after the
expiration date so please place your order ASAP!  Don't miss out on this
great money saving offer!

Fully Functional Demo http://www.*-*-*.com/
Testimonials: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Release History: http://www.*-*-*.com/

For more details on cpTracker, please visit www.berthume.com

If you are only interested in Project/Task Management, please check out
cpTracker Lite: http://www.*-*-*.com/ (only $27).

Greg Berthume
Berthume Software
www.berthume.com | www.cptracker.net
cpTracker - Contact Management | Project Management | Task Tracking | Email
Tools | Sales Tracking

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:56:14 GMT
 ANN: 50% off sale for cpTracker: Don't Miss This One!
After installing the demo, I am getting Error 47 all over the place.

Ed

Quote:
> If you missed the first 50% off sale, this is your second chance to get a
> great deal!

> From now until Midnight, Saturday, May 31, 2003, you may get your copy of
> cpTracker for ONLY $65.00 by placing your order at
> www.berthume.com/cprice.htm  This order page will be removed after the
> expiration date so please place your order ASAP!  Don't miss out on this
> great money saving offer!

> Fully Functional Demo http://www.cptracker.net/downloads/cpt105.ZIP
> Testimonials: http://www.berthume.com/cpttestimon.htm
> Release History: http://www.berthume.com/news.htm

> For more details on cpTracker, please visit www.berthume.com

> If you are only interested in Project/Task Management, please check out
> cpTracker Lite: http://www.berthume.com/cptlite.htm (only $27).

> Greg Berthume
> Berthume Software
> www.berthume.com | www.cptracker.net
> cpTracker - Contact Management | Project Management | Task Tracking |
Email
> Tools | Sales Tracking

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:07:37 GMT
 ANN: 50% off sale for cpTracker: Don't Miss This One!
Ed,

You can try this until Greg gets an answer to you.

\Program Files\cpTracker\demodata

cpTracker defaults to this data folder when it is first installed - you
could copy the data files to another folder temporarily, and then delete
the files in the demodata folder. Hopefully this will end your Error 47
and you can at least create your own data files while testing the
program. I had some Error 47 problems while doing some testing for Greg,
and it turned out to be bad demodata files.

David

says...

Quote:

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software

Profile Exchanges - Home Theater, Search Engines, Newsgroup and Email
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:48:16 GMT
 ANN: 50% off sale for cpTracker: Don't Miss This One!
ClarionPosted www.clarionpost.com

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> If you missed the first 50% off sale, this is your second chance to get a
> great deal!

> From now until Midnight, Saturday, May 31, 2003, you may get your copy of
> cpTracker for ONLY $65.00 by placing your order at
> www.berthume.com/cprice.htm  This order page will be removed after the
> expiration date so please place your order ASAP!  Don't miss out on this
> great money saving offer!

> Fully Functional Demo http://www.cptracker.net/downloads/cpt105.ZIP
> Testimonials: http://www.berthume.com/cpttestimon.htm
> Release History: http://www.berthume.com/news.htm

> For more details on cpTracker, please visit www.berthume.com

> If you are only interested in Project/Task Management, please check out
> cpTracker Lite: http://www.berthume.com/cptlite.htm (only $27).

> Greg Berthume
> Berthume Software
> www.berthume.com | www.cptracker.net
> cpTracker - Contact Management | Project Management | Task Tracking |
Email
> Tools | Sales Tracking

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:00:07 GMT

1. ANN: 50% OFF Memorial Day Sale

2. One day Sale - 50% OFF

3. 50% Off ONE Time Sale for Clarion Developers Only! -> cpTracker <-

4. 50% off sale extended another 24 hours

5. Christmas Sale 50% OFF plus a FREE GIFT

6. ANN: Tomorrow last day - 50% OFF

7. ANN: gCal @ 50% OFF

8. 50% Sale extended one more day

9. Get gSec at a great price - 50% OFF

10. ANN:40% OFF End-of-the-Month SALE!!!

11. 30-50% Off Engineering Textbooks