Palm Pilot?
Author Message
 Palm Pilot?

Can I get data from a Palm Pilot with my CW2.003 app?  What do I need to do
this or where can I find sources of information on how to.  Thanks much

--
Brian Ekeland

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Palm Pilot?
A simple to use and quite effective app is the PDAToolbox.

http://www.pdatoolbox.com

There are some programming and conduit stuff put out by Palm and there is a
lot of open source software available. Also check the Palm Pilot Ring. Here
are a few links.

http://www.wademan.com/Pilot/Program/FAQ.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~sgornick/palm_cdk_faq.html
http://home.palmpilotarchives.com/the_software.html
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/tools/gcc/

Tom Wagner

Quote:
> Can I get data from a Palm Pilot with my CW2.003 app?  What do I need to
do
> this or where can I find sources of information on how to.  Thanks much

> --
> Brian Ekeland

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Palm Pilot?
Yes, this is pretty easy Brian,

The way we do it is by making use of the OCX that is shipped with Satellite
Forms. This is the Palm Development tool we use.

Look on the 3com web site, you should find more info on it.

Good Luck

Vernon Smith

Quote:
> Can I get data from a Palm Pilot with my CW2.003 app?  What do I need to
do
> this or where can I find sources of information on how to.  Thanks much

> --
> Brian Ekeland

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 05:21:41 GMT
 Palm Pilot?
Interesting story about a Palm O/S competitor today :

http://www.cnetinvestor.com/newsitem-investor.asp?symbol=107032240&Ti...

George.

Quote:

> Can I get data from a Palm Pilot with my CW2.003 app?  What do I need to do
> this or where can I find sources of information on how to.  Thanks much

> --
> Brian Ekeland

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:46:33 GMT

1. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

2. Smalltalk tools for palm pilots

3. APL for Palm Pilot?

4. Palm Pilot Complier?

5. Free Palm Pilot PDA

6. Palm Pilots and Clarion

7. Palm Pilot

8. Palm Pilot

9. Conduit for Palm Pilot?

10. NY-STUG Meeting 4/22/1999 - Smalltalk for the Palm Pilot on Micro Virtual Machines

11. palm pilot interface

12. CW4 Export to PAlm Pilot