Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477
Author Message
 Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

Hi,
Does somebody know the next errormessage in Clarion for Windows 2.0

    Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

It occurs when a particular is is opened.

How can I prevent or work around this message?

Please, help!

Thanks,

Roel Grit

The Netherlands

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477
Hi Roel,

Quote:

>Does somebody know the next errormessage in Clarion for Windows 2.0

>    Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

>It occurs when a particular is is opened.

>How can I prevent or work around this message?

This means that the file you are trying to open has become corrupt.
Run TpsFix on it and see if that helps (make a backup of the file
first to be 100% on the safe side;)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.68)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internal Error: TPSBT.CPP Line 1477

2. internal error tpsbt.cpp line 1477

3. Internal Error Tpsbt.cpp line 1477

4. Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 1477

5. error message tpsbt.cpp line 1477 or 2169

6. Error in tpsbt.cpp in line 1477

7. Internal Error: tpsbt.pcc line 1477

8. tpsbt.cpp line:1477

9. tpsbt.cpp line 1477

10. ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

11. runtime error: Internal Error:tpsbt.cpp line 1482

12. Runtime Error / Internal Error: tpsbt: cpp line 2172