I was wondering...
Author Message
 I was wondering...

And I am working on this huge reprogramming job to stabilize the current
US government fiscal budget to prevent interest rates from rising, debts
from accumulating and allow the government to pay off all the US citizens
debt. I only need $25 from each person reading this message to accomplish
this amazing task!!

Please send

ATTN: Slick Willie
1600 Pennslyvania
Washington DC

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I was wondering...

Almost. <bg>.

Should read:

"I need volunteers to handle the national debt.  Therefore, everyone will
be sending 25% of their income as a payroll deduction.  No need to spend
extra on the postage, it will be deducted for you.

Thank you for volunteering."

<LOL>
--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Consulting & Education

[Using MS Internet News 3.0]

Quote:
> And I am working on this huge reprogramming job to stabilize the current
> US government fiscal budget to prevent interest rates from rising, debts
> from accumulating and allow the government to pay off all the US citizens
> debt. I only need $25 from each person reading this message to accomplish
> this amazing task!!

> Please send

> ATTN: Slick Willie
> 1600 Pennslyvania
> Washington DC

Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Things I am wondering...

2. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

3. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

4. Just wondering

5. Wonders of IBM's REXX compiler

6. I was wondering...