#pcferret a 9PM GMT (5PM EDT) Topic is HDML development with Clarion
Author Message
 #pcferret a 9PM GMT (5PM EDT) Topic is HDML development with Clarion

Special subject tonight!

HDML (no, that is not a misprint) development using Clarion.

HDML = Handheld Device Markup Language

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
BlackICE ClearICE NeoTrace links
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
JANUS/Ada 83 95 Fort Cach
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 #pcferret a 9PM GMT (5PM EDT) Topic is HDML development with Clarion
Craig,

    Sorry I missed THIS one!  Sounds very interesting to me.  Can you give
us any insight into what was discussed?

Best Regards,

Dean Burgess

Quote:
> Special subject tonight!

> HDML (no, that is not a misprint) development using Clarion.

> HDML = Handheld Device Markup Language

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS,
> BlackICE ClearICE NeoTrace links
> Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
> CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
> CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
> JANUS/Ada 83 95 Fort Cach
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 #pcferret a 9PM GMT (5PM EDT) Topic is HDML development with Clarion
Quote:

> Sorry I missed THIS one!  Sounds very interesting to me.  Can you give
> us any insight into what was discussed?

Check out http://www.openclarion.org/ and look for Projects, then the
HDML button on the Projects page.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS,
BlackICE ClearICE NeoTrace links
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
JANUS/Ada 83 95 Fort Cach
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 #pcferret a 9PM GMT (5PM EDT) Topic is HDML development with Clarion
Craig,

    Thanks for the heads-up!

Best Regards,

Dean Burgess

Quote:

> > Sorry I missed THIS one!  Sounds very interesting to me.  Can you give
> > us any insight into what was discussed?

> Check out http://www.openclarion.org/ and look for Projects, then the
> HDML button on the Projects page.

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS,
> BlackICE ClearICE NeoTrace links
> Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
> CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
> CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
> JANUS/Ada 83 95 Fort Cach
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. #pcferret chat at 9PM GMT (5PM EDT)

2. Radio Ferret Clarion Chat at 9PM GMT (5PM Eastern)

3. Radio Ferret Clarion at 5PM EDT (9PM GMT) today!

4. Radio Ferret Clarion at 5PM EDT (9PM GMT) today!

5. Radio Ferret Clarion on at 5PM EST (2200 GMT) today

6. Radio Ferret Clarion at 5PM EST (2200 GMT)

7. Radio Ferret Clarion is on at 5PM EST (2200 GMT)

8. Radio Ferret Clarion on at 2200 GMT (5PM EST)

9. Final CFP: TLDI'03 (Deadline: 5PM EDT, Sept 27, 2002)

10. Radio Ferret Clarion Chat at 5PM EST (2200GMT)

11. search390.com Discussion Day today 3-5pm EST

12. Radio Ferret Clarion at 10PM GMT (6PM EDT) Today!