CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem
Author Message
 CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem

I am having a problem with basic browse in Cw4 .0 Beta 5.

On a simple browse with 4 keys I can only get one to do a search.

Any suggestions?

Bob f

Sat, 27 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem

Quote:

>I am having a problem with basic browse in Cw4 .0 Beta 5.
>On a simple browse with 4 keys I can only get one to do a search.
>Any suggestions?
>Bob f

might be a bug ! sorry but i to am having problem back on beta 3a with
keys on tabs that freeze screen when large numbers of records present.

hope we see some bug fixes soon.

Steve Ryan

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW4 Beta -- Filter embed point in browse

2. CW4 Beta - Problems

3. CW4 BETA 3 TopSpeed REPORT PROBLEMS

4. CW4 BETA - problem

5. Problem with CW4 browse

6. CW4.0 browse/update problems

7. CW4 B2 Browse Problem

8. CW4 Beta 4 Released

9. CW4 beta 3

10. CW4 Beta 3 -- Still getting errors ? Try This

11. CW4 Beta 3 plus Patch

12. Locator in CW4 Beta 2 using Clarion File Driver