Copying Files to another drive
Author Message
 Copying Files to another drive

Hi there
Hope some one can help me. I want my customers to be able to copy the data
files of a program I am designing to another directory or drive. I have
looked at BackFlash but it cost more than what I got at the moment sorry. so
is there a template or something out the that is freeware or does someone
have an answer for me. If so please tell me how to do this. I can put these
templates together easy but when it comes to hand coding i draw a blank

thanks
Andrew

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying Files to another drive
I am using cw 2003

Quote:

> Hi there
> Hope some one can help me. I want my customers to be able to copy the data
> files of a program I am designing to another directory or drive. I have
> looked at BackFlash but it cost more than what I got at the moment sorry.
so
> is there a template or something out the that is freeware or does someone
> have an answer for me. If so please tell me how to do this. I can put
these
> templates together easy but when it comes to hand coding i draw a blank

> thanks
> Andrew

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying Files to another drive
Check out http://www.tomruby.com/turnpike/ (TopSpeed Turnpike).  This site
lists almost every available add-on for Clarion.

Quote:
> I am using cw 2003

> > Hi there
> > Hope some one can help me. I want my customers to be able to copy the
data
> > files of a program I am designing to another directory or drive. I have
> > looked at BackFlash but it cost more than what I got at the moment
sorry.
> so
> > is there a template or something out the that is freeware or does
someone
> > have an answer for me. If so please tell me how to do this. I can put
> these
> > templates together easy but when it comes to hand coding i draw a blank

> > thanks
> > Andrew

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy file from network drive to local drive?

2. Copy file from network drive?

3. WIN API to copy file from A: drive to C:\Folder

4. Copy files from floppy drives

5. WIN API to copy all files form A: drive to C:\FOLDER

6. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

7. BUG: file copy copies links as links

8. Windows XP problem in accessing a: drive for copying

9. Windows XP COPY TO Floppy Drive

10. copying files using as a different file name

11. Setting file attributes and Copying files

12. H E L P COPY(file,new file)