G-REG Registered users
Author Message
 G-REG Registered users

Hi all,

G-REG v2.01 will be shipped tomorrow to all registered users.  This is  a
free update.  If you do not receive it by tomorrow night (Oct 15, 1996),
let me know.

I will be holding the upgrade to those that have an oustanding bill with
Gitano.  Until your bill has been paid, (even if the bill is for something
other than G-REG) you will not receive the update.

If you have purchased G-REG from TopSpeed and have not registered your copy
with us, please send us your e-mail address so that we may send you the
upgrade.

Thank you for all your ideas and your support.

Later,
Jesus Moreno
Gitano Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

**Protect your work with G-REG!**

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question on FS and GS registers

2. FS and GS registers

3. Using GS and FS segment register

4. problem with registers FS and GS

5. GS register quiz

6. Re : Greg Holmes Article (Re : To All CA-dBFast Users)

7. UPGRADE AMNESTY FOR G-REG USERS

8. Error: Clock skew plus hold time of destination register exceeds register-to-register delay

9. Error: Clock skew plus hold time of destination register exceeds register-to-register delay

10. test reg,reg

11. GCalc and GCal registered users