Error 56 returned by Runcode
Author Message
 Error 56 returned by Runcode

Hi there,

We are running an extended CF3101 application on PC Dos ver 7.0. When a run
command is executed the runcode returned is 56. This error is not documented
in the cfd manual. Can anyone enlighten me on this? How can I solve this?

Regards
Mohamed Ali

Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 56 returned by Runcode

Quote:

>Hi there,

>We are running an extended CF3101 application on PC Dos ver 7.0. When a run

command is executed the runcode returned is 56. This error is not documented
in the cfd manual. Can anyone enlighten me on this? How can I solve this?
Quote:

>Regards
>Mohamed Ali

Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runcode 56 returned by run

2. error Logout 56, Help with

3. UDP read error code 56

4. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

5. LOGOUT Already Active (56)

6. PFE 0.32.56 signal support segfaults on Linux 2.4.18

7. -56 THROW is QUIT ?

8. Problems Integrating PASM386 into FPC3.56

9. Basic FPC3.56 Float Question

10. multiplier with 56 bit

11. Help: bitwise operations on a 56 bit word