Running Only One Copy
Author Message
 Running Only One Copy

Hi John,

There are free extension templates for doing this.  Look on
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Lots of other
stuff there too.

Regards,
Earl

Quote:
> I have some C2 apps that I converted to C4 and you can run more than
> one copy of these programs at the same time. However some of my
> programs originally written in C4 will only allow one copy to be run
> at the same time. I would like to prevent users from running more than
> one copy of the older converted programs. How is this controlled in
> C4?

> Thanks in Advance

> John Norman

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Only One Copy
I have some C2 apps that I converted to C4 and you can run more than
one copy of these programs at the same time. However some of my
programs originally written in C4 will only allow one copy to be run
at the same time. I would like to prevent users from running more than
one copy of the older converted programs. How is this controlled in
C4?

                Thanks in Advance

                        John Norman

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run only one copy of app ?

2. running a second *.exe while one *.exe is running using Lahey fortran

3. Transaction Control (tcf) when there multiple copies of the app on one machine

4. Copy a file from one location to another

5. copy data from one file to another (in Code)

6. only one copy of a program ruunning at once

7. copy file from one directory to another directory

8. Print more then one copy

9. Copy a files from one directory to another...

10. To copy a folder in one directory to another

11. Copying multiple directories to one directory

12. Copy from one MySQL to another