Weird error... Need urgent help
Author Message
 Weird error... Need urgent help

Hi!

I have just begun an application, and suddenly the compiler goes crazy
on me... When it's linkin', I get the following error :

Corrupt File (Zero length): c:\clarion4\obj32\skiabbc.obj

It seems as thou it doesn't write the file, just plays around with it
:o

Lars-Erik Aabech
BC-datahjelp

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Weird error... Need urgent help

Try deleting all files in the CLARION4\OBJ32 directory.  This will be
re-created automatically when you re-compile.

Quote:

>Hi!

>I have just begun an application, and suddenly the compiler goes crazy
>on me... When it's linkin', I get the following error :

>Corrupt File (Zero length): c:\clarion4\obj32\skiabbc.obj

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Weird error... Need urgent help

I suggest you close all applications and run ScanDisk. I have seen this
happen from time to time without any problem in Clarion (in fact it happened
to me yesterday!). ScanDisk fixed the problem.

HTH,

Jim DeFabia
TopSpeed Documentation

Quote:

>Hi!

>I have just begun an application, and suddenly the compiler goes crazy
>on me... When it's linkin', I get the following error :

>Corrupt File (Zero length): c:\clarion4\obj32\skiabbc.obj

>It seems as thou it doesn't write the file, just plays around with it
>:o

>Lars-Erik Aabech
>BC-datahjelp

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

2. weird error help

3. Weird error help!!!

4. Need Help With Weird Filter Behavior

5. Weird Preview Problem-Need Help!

6. Need help with this weird counter

7. weird error (X error of failed request)

8. Runtime Error, Code 03,WSL - PLEASE HELP Urgent

9. Very urgent ! SQL Cursor error, Help

10. HELP Urgent: Error in Up-grade to CA TOOLS III B from Original Version

11. URGENT: Need help with AND binary operation in awk

12. urgent! need help with database bindings