C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard
Author Message
 C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard

I have a browse window with the following two controls:

Optionally Filter Tagged Records Button
Query Wizard Call and Reset Button

I have set each button to display icons.  The problem I'm having is that
after running a query and hit the reset button, the icons for the filter
tagged records button disappear.  So far my only option is not to display
icons.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Any help or information is appritiated.

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard

I have a browse window with the following two controls:

Optionally Filter Tagged Records Button
Query Wizard Call and Reset Button

I have set each button to display icons.  The problem I'm having is that
after running a query and hit the reset button, the icons for the filter
tagged records button disappear.  So far my only option is not to display
icons.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Any help or information is appritiated.

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard

G'day Blue

I may be off the mark here but the templates can/will (your choice)
automatically set the button propertiess for you.
The option for them to disappear (also automatic by your choice &
conditional) - maybe you have set the buttons invidivually.

Just a suggestion, I use Super Templates all the time since 2.1CPD, but then
again I don't stretch the code too much.

HTH
Paul R Horton
TTFDU

Quote:

>I have a browse window with the following two controls:

>Optionally Filter Tagged Records Button
>Query Wizard Call and Reset Button

>I have set each button to display icons.  The problem I'm having is that
>after running a query and hit the reset button, the icons for the filter
>tagged records button disappear.  So far my only option is not to display
>icons.

>Can anyone suggest a fix?

>Any help or information is appritiated.

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mike Hanson - Super Tagging Query

2. Super Tagging and Super Invoice

3. TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)

4. C4A-ABC: For Statement in FoxPro Index

5. C4a-ABC: Update Record from browse window.

6. Strange C4a (ABC) error in Form update

7. C4a-ABC: Icon on toolbar in application frame.

8. c4a ABC: title of current tab onto window

9. C4a-abc Need Help With Creating a Copy Button

10. C4a-abc Report Totals

11. C4a : (ABC) Report PrintPreview

12. C2003 to C4a ABC conversion.