Animated Gifs Some work some don't why
Author Message
 Animated Gifs Some work some don't why

        When I place some Gifs on a CW4 form some will animate
        others won't.   I ran two I have (one will one won't work) through a
        prog I have which splits it apart.  They are they same version
        and GIF format.  So I don't buy the statement must be the version.
        Does anyone have the answer to this question nailed?.

        TIA

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Animated Gifs Some work some don't why
It is hard to say without seeing your code and the Gif, but are the size of
the 2 gifs the same?  Not byte size but Image size.  Is this an internal
image or one a user can choose?

I have not had any problems.

Bob

Quote:

> When I place some Gifs on a CW4 form some will animate
> others won't.   I ran two I have (one will one won't work) through a
> prog I have which splits it apart.  They are they same version
> and GIF format.  So I don't buy the statement must be the version.
> Does anyone have the answer to this question nailed?.

> TIA

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Animated Gifs Some work some don't why
Quote:

> the problem with C4 is

    This area is getting some major fixes in C5.

 - Andrew Guidroz II (GeeTroze)

Every pint bottle should contain a quart.
http://www.coonass.com  SnowDog Software

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Animated Gifs Some work some don't why
If you just need small animated GIF's, Iconforge -- download from
http://www.cursorarts.com/ -- lets you export your icons and animated icons
as animated GIF's or AVI's. Can make for some interesting effects.

Quote:
>I'd also like to know if someone has a good shareware/freeware utility for
>animated gifs.

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent GIFs Don't Work

2. Animated GIFs in tk 'image'

3. I don't understand why my haskell program works

4. Why this don't work ?

5. Why don't my global variables work?

6. Why clause don't work on XSB?

7. Why don't ppm images work?

8. why the auto load function don't work when I load a new library

9. Why identical bindings don't work identically?

10. Why don't some programs work with expect

11. GIFs don't print via canvas postscript?!?

12. Transparent gifs does'nt seem to work.