RARS/C55 compatibility issue
Author Message
 RARS/C55 compatibility issue

There have been some reported problems with RARS under C55.

All provided apps and such have been tested and SHOULD work "out
of the box" with C5b, as long as all templates have been
registered and the filesrc.tpw added to the cw.tpl chain, as
outlined in the RTF file.

However, the use of RARS beyond C5b is NOT supported at this
time! In particular, C55 is NOT supported.

Since I have not been able to get C55CRx to run on any of my
systems without GPF's I have no way of checking RARS against C55
for compatibility. Since I am currently swamped with other work,
I do not anticipate working with C55 prior to the end of
September.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.*-*-*.com/ , NetClip
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
Registered with the Linux Counter.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:07:46 GMT

1. New version of RARS C55 up.

2. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

3. compatibility between PWS & ISAPI C55 broker

4. Compatibility issues

5. Question: any compatibility issue between Clipper 5.3 and 5.01

6. Rexx compatibility issues

7. Followup of the compatibility issue of smtplib

8. ANSI compatibility issue

9. Error after upgrade from C55 (D) to C55 (H)

10. C55 RARS up on website! But read the message!

11. Attention: DataFerret's RARS Users!

12. CFP: The AI Pride Issue (IEEE intelligent systems special issue)