Migrating TPS files to SQL Server 7 files
Author Message
 Migrating TPS files to SQL Server 7 files

I am new to Clarion and I need to find a way to migrate the existing TPS
database to an new SQL Server db.  The current TPS program is now in Clarion
5b.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave Robins

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 03:00:51 GMT

1. Import from .tps files to SQL Server or Access

2. Help on Migrating a File system application to SQL (Oracle)

3. Synchronised files in TPS like in SQL

4. Converting TPS files to MS-SQL 7.0

5. how can I use SQL With .TPS file

6. I need a software to migrate DBF Clipper to SQL Server

7. Migrate your own file to Open Database File (Microfocus)

8. TPS file on Sequel Server 2000

9. NT Server corrupting TPS files

10. TPS file on Sequel Server 2000

11. Clarion 2003 and NT Server and tps files

12. using red hat as a TPS file server.