C5.5 question
Author Message
 C5.5 question

Is it my imagination or did I read something about Dreamweaver coming
bundled with C5.5?  I went to the TopSpeed site and read the info on
C5.5 and saw nothing about this.

Gary

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5.5 question
Not Clarion 5.5
Rumour is that it will be included in Clarion 6.
However, having heard the flames about Wise Installer they bundled with
Clarion, I would assume that you won't be able to do anything useful with
the bundled DreamWeaver and would have to buy the full product anyway.
Try posting to the sales and marketing newsgroup.

Stephen Fulton.

Quote:
> Is it my imagination or did I read something about Dreamweaver coming
> bundled with C5.5?  I went to the TopSpeed site and read the info on
> C5.5 and saw nothing about this.

> Gary

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5.5 question
someone emailed me that the DreamWeaver was discussed in open forum at
Devcon. Can anyone confirm the details from there?

Stephen Fulton

Quote:
> Is it my imagination or did I read something about Dreamweaver coming
> bundled with C5.5?  I went to the TopSpeed site and read the info on
> C5.5 and saw nothing about this.

> Gary

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5 Error Question

2. C5 Report Question!!

3. C5 executing when running C5 apps...

4. C5.5a to C5.5 patch problem

5. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

6. C5.5a to C5.5b patch process problem

7. converting from c5-prof to c5.5 ent ??

8. C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?

9. C5.5 to C5 App

10. Repost: C5 Dictionary files cannot be browsed/changed etc in C5.5e

11. Question regarding Wise install in the C5.5EE

12. C5 abc embed question