CW v2.0 16-bit APP under Windows NT v4.0
Author Message
 CW v2.0 16-bit APP under Windows NT v4.0

Is there anybody who works with Clarion for Windows under Windows NT v4.0?
There is a big problem with debuging 16-bit applications under NT v4.0.
Actualy this isn't a big problem, it just doesn't work at all. Are there
any lukies who have beaten this trouble? Please, replay to me or I shall be
driven crazy...

Paul Pogorelsky
Diasoft Corporation
Moscow, Russia

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CW v2.0 16-bit APP under Windows NT v4.0

Quote:
> Is there anybody who works with Clarion for Windows under Windows NT
v4.0?
> There is a big problem with debuging 16-bit applications under NT v4.0.
> Actualy this isn't a big problem, it just doesn't work at all. Are there
> any lukies who have beaten this trouble? Please, replay to me or I shall
be
> driven crazy...

You can't debug CW 16bit applications under NT.  This has been the case
since NT 3.51.  Rather than go into why...which has to do with the NTVDM
and debug mode and such...Basically 16bit can not be debugged under
NT...sorry...:)

Cheers,

E E Mindlin

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Access of 16 Bit DLLs from Windows NT

3. 16-bit DLL calling from VW on Windows NT

4. CW 32 bit apps and NT 3.51 server

5. 16 bit * 16 bit

6. 16 bit ODBC / CW

7. Urgent: 16-bit CW exe cannot run

8. CW 2.0 and 16-bit - ocx's

9. FindWindow API call in 16 bit CW

10. Windows NT CW 2,003.1 32-bit Dr.Watson exception

11. CW app's 32 vs 16

12. Compiling 16 & 32 bit apps