Report Writer Problem
Author Message
 Report Writer Problem

I'm making a report with Report Writer and for some reason when it
moves some of the things on the pages up a bit and that'll put it on
top of other text.  It only happens on the bottom of Page 1 and on Page
2 of my 4 page report.  I've tried moving the text at the bottom of
Page 1 up some b/c I thought it just didnt have enough room on the page
but that didnt work.

Any ideas what could be wrong?  and how to fix this?
Perhaps it's just a bug... I dont know

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:55:14 GMT
 Report Writer Problem
Every time I've ever had overlapping text it was because I had the bands
(header, detail, footer) overlapping.  Look carefully at your band heights
and positions on the page.  You will probably find an "intrusion" that is
causing the text to overlap.
        Tim
Quote:

> I'm making a report with Report Writer and for some reason when it
> moves some of the things on the pages up a bit and that'll put it on
> top of other text.  It only happens on the bottom of Page 1 and on Page
> 2 of my 4 page report.  I've tried moving the text at the bottom of
> Page 1 up some b/c I thought it just didnt have enough room on the page
> but that didnt work.

> Any ideas what could be wrong?  and how to fix this?
> Perhaps it's just a bug... I dont know

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:01:51 GMT
 Report Writer Problem
The overlapping bands can best be seen by clicking on VIEW and then PAGE
LAYOUT VIEW  -- it shows the area of a whole page that will be printed by
any given band  -  now adjust the bands ( on this view ) so they don't
overlap!!
Quote:

> I'm making a report with Report Writer and for some reason when it
> moves some of the things on the pages up a bit and that'll put it on
> top of other text.  It only happens on the bottom of Page 1 and on Page
> 2 of my 4 page report.  I've tried moving the text at the bottom of
> Page 1 up some b/c I thought it just didnt have enough room on the page
> but that didnt work.

> Any ideas what could be wrong?  and how to fix this?
> Perhaps it's just a bug... I dont know

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:41:33 GMT

1. Report Writer Problem

2. Report Writer Problems

3. ODBC and Report writer problem

4. Report Writer problem

5. Clarion5 Professional Report Writer - problem with

6. A Report Writer problem

7. Clarion Report Writer Problem

8. Clarion Report Writer Problem

9. Report Writer problem