GreenBar
Author Message
 GreenBar

Hi SteveB,
I have been having a play with the greenbar template and it works well
*except* when I attempt to place more than one conditional color
assignment into the system under the options/properties/conditional
tab
for example if I use one statement eg:
tra:TrType = 'Y'   !then colorise foregrounds and backgrounds it works
as one would expect. However if I add another statement eg
tra:TrType = 'N'   !Then colorise the foregrounds and backgrounds  it
will not compile, and error message is it is expecting another
statement.
Am I doing something wrong or is the template limited to only one
conditional color assignment.
Cheers,
Mick
PS your site is still not accessable.

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:31:57 GMT
 GreenBar
Michael;  This is not a template but you may give it a try.
        Go to the Extensions, on the Color tab, for each columb in the
browse set a color condition such as: Pointer(Queue:Browse:#)%2 = 0
and then set the colors for this condition.
        You could include a Local or Global variable to act a switch
and do something like this: Pointer(Queue:Browse:#)%2 = 0 AND
"Variable" = 1 Then your end user could turn the effect on or off
Hope this is of some use!

James Neill

Quote:

> Hi SteveB,
> I have been having a play with the greenbar template and it works well
> *except* when I attempt to place more than one conditional color
> assignment into the system under the options/properties/conditional
> tab
> for example if I use one statement eg:
> tra:TrType = 'Y'   !then colorise foregrounds and backgrounds it works
> as one would expect. However if I add another statement eg
> tra:TrType = 'N'   !Then colorise the foregrounds and backgrounds  it
> will not compile, and error message is it is expecting another
> statement.
> Am I doing something wrong or is the template limited to only one
> conditional color assignment.
> Cheers,
> Mick
> PS your site is still not accessable.

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:49:16 GMT

1. New version of free greenbar template available

2. Free greenbar template - New Features

3. Free greenbar update for ABC available

4. Greenbar

5. How soon they forget - Greenbar and C5

6. Free 'Greenbar' effect example

7. Free Greenbar Template

8. C5 Legacy - Greenbar effect in browse box

9. Greenbar effect.