menu display incorrect in Tranditional Chinese Win98 SE
Author Message
 menu display incorrect in Tranditional Chinese Win98 SE

When I tried to use my Clarion program in Tranditional Chinese Win98
SE, I found some menus won't be displayed correctly.  Of course, I use
all the BIG5 coding for all menu text.  But I don't know why some menus
sill cannot displayed correctly.

I have little knowledge about this kind of language problems.  Who
knows why?  Is that the limit of Clarion?  Or do I need to adjust some
settings in Tranditional Chinese Win98SE?

Thanks a lot!
Ming Zhu

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:36:44 GMT

1. MF Cobol 3.4 COBLIB.DLW conflict with Win98 SE client talking to NT4 server

2. Interprocess communications using TCL on Win98 SE

3. Incorrect Front Panel color displayed when I turn the VI into an executable

4. How to display/print in Chinese

5. Display of chinese symbols under LV6.1 linux

6. looking for a library in order to display chinese character

7. Display Large Chinese And English Fonts ?

8. using Text node to display chinese

9. How can display chinese char in Python/Tkinter?

10. Display Chinese fonts using Tk Widget

11. need help to display Chinese in TCL

12. Can Mandarin Chinese Characters be Displayed?