List Box/Printing problem -Reply
Author Message
 List Box/Printing problem -Reply

Hi Hibbert

I know that a Report will cycle to just past the last record in a selection
and leave the record pointer there.

When you then return to your browse the current record is outside the
selector and the Listbox is not refreshed. This is also the case in
CFD3101/2 for Dos.

A way around it is to use the Position statement on the Proint button prior
to the Print call with a reset after the print call.

Regards
Jimmy Lishman
Avitronics
Pretoria

All the best to all Clarioneers on the net for a prosperous new year in '97
and business opportunities running out of our ears.

Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print problem - list box control in a report

2. Print problem - list box control in a report

3. List Box/Printing problem

4. problems with dialog box - list boxes

5. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

6. Browse List/ Locator Problem -Reply

7. check box in edit in place list box

8. check box in edit in place list box

9. Combo Boxes / List Boxes

10. get value of a combo box or a list box in embeds

11. Problem - Adding a List Box to a dialog Shell

12. List Box editting problem