What does it mean?
Author Message
 What does it mean?

Heavenes - What does it mean when I get several...

Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC1
Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC2
Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC3
Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC4

...and how do I fix it?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Sun, 15 May 2005 21:41:14 GMT
 What does it mean?
Look at your MAP...

Quote:

--
 Randy Goodhew
 ---[ eQ ]---

Sun, 15 May 2005 21:40:26 GMT
 What does it mean?
Heavenes Randy - Thanks for the pointer.
It is in the main program MAP correctly. And the module points to the
correct inc.
I will check a bit further.
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Quote:
> Look at your MAP...

> > Heavenes - What does it mean when I get several...

> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC1
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC2
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC3
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC4

> > ...and how do I fix it?

> > Any suggestions will be appreciated.

> > Thanks In Advance.
> > Enjoy!
> > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

> --
>  Randy Goodhew
>  ---[ eQ ]---

Sun, 15 May 2005 21:56:27 GMT
 What does it mean?
Hi

I usually just delete all the CLW/obj/inc/map files and re-compile

Regards

Ben

Quote:
> Heavenes Randy - Thanks for the pointer.
> It is in the main program MAP correctly. And the module points to the
> correct inc.
> I will check a bit further.
> Enjoy!
> Roberto Artigas Jr.
> Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

> > Look at your MAP...

> > > Heavenes - What does it mean when I get several...

> > > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC1
> > > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC2
> > > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC3
> > > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC4

> > > ...and how do I fix it?

> > > Any suggestions will be appreciated.

> > > Thanks In Advance.
> > > Enjoy!
> > > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

> > --
> >  Randy Goodhew
> >  ---[ eQ ]---

Sun, 15 May 2005 22:22:58 GMT
 What does it mean?
REAL men never read maps  :)

Quote:
> Look at your MAP...

> > Heavenes - What does it mean when I get several...

> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC1
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC2
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC3
> > Procedure doesn't belong in module: PROC4

> > ...and how do I fix it?

> > Any suggestions will be appreciated.

> > Thanks In Advance.
> > Enjoy!
> > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

> --
>  Randy Goodhew
>  ---[ eQ ]---

Sun, 15 May 2005 23:41:50 GMT
 What does it mean?
Heavenes Riebens - You got that correctly.

And here is the funny (Aaargghhh!!!) part. This happened right after I
deleted all the *.clw, *.inc, and *.obj.

It seems that the compiler thought (it was confused???) that those modules
were located in module 101 rather than module 100 which is were the MAP said
it was. Since module 101 contained things that were not really needed, I got
rid of all the procedures in that module, got rid of the module, recompiled
and everything got straightened out.

Clarion programing is not just a job, it is an adventure!

Thanks to all that responded.
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

Quote:
> Hi

> I usually just delete all the CLW/obj/inc/map files and re-compile

> Regards

> Ben

> > Heavenes Randy - Thanks for the pointer.
> > It is in the main program MAP correctly. And the module points to the
> > correct inc.
> > I will check a bit further.
> > Enjoy!
> > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

> > > Look at your MAP...

> > > --
> > >  Randy Goodhew
> > >  ---[ eQ ]---

Sun, 15 May 2005 23:58:56 GMT
 What does it mean?

Roberto,

    Just a thought for "next time": You might try clearing out the
temporary files too. Sometimes Clarion gets confused if there are too
many files there (maybe its reusing temporary ID's?).

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski
    The Pinrod Corporation

    (773) 284-9500
    http://pinrod.com

Quote:

>Heavenes Riebens - You got that correctly.

>And here is the funny (Aaargghhh!!!) part. This happened right after I
>deleted all the *.clw, *.inc, and *.obj.

>It seems that the compiler thought (it was confused???) that those modules
>were located in module 101 rather than module 100 which is were the MAP said
>it was. Since module 101 contained things that were not really needed, I got
>rid of all the procedures in that module, got rid of the module, recompiled
>and everything got straightened out.

>Clarion programing is not just a job, it is an adventure!

>Thanks to all that responded.
>Enjoy!
>Roberto Artigas Jr.
>Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
>Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

>>Hi

>>I usually just delete all the CLW/obj/inc/map files and re-compile

>>Regards

>>Ben

>>>Heavenes Randy - Thanks for the pointer.
>>>It is in the main program MAP correctly. And the module points to the
>>>correct inc.
>>>I will check a bit further.
>>>Enjoy!
>>>Roberto Artigas Jr.
>>>Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:04:17 GMT
 What does it mean?
Hi Roberto,

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:58:56 -0600, "Roberto Artigas Jr"

Quote:

>It seems that the compiler thought (it was confused???) that those modules
>were located in module 101 rather than module 100 which is were the MAP said
>it was. Since module 101 contained things that were not really needed, I

I store all of the generated files in subdirectories.  I have found
that if I delete the subdirs for the .obj files I must close Clarion
and restart it as the compiler/linker still thinks the directories are
there but can't find the files and can't figure out they need to
compile the code<g>

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Mon, 16 May 2005 01:29:28 GMT

1. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

2. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

3. What does it mean "wait until done" for run VI invoke node?

4. fconfigure -encoding binary: The meaning of "assign no meaning"

5. What does this ERROR mean?

6. Meaning of x 6!:2 in J version 5

7. Meaning of Curry in J

8. what exactly means asm370?

9. z/Architecture and the search for meaning

10. What means DSDN

11. Meaning of channel and aspect

12. Privates and their 'true' meaning