CW 20 CTLHTML.TPW Template
Author Message
 CW 20 CTLHTML.TPW Template

Hi all,

I just noticed that when I use the publish template above, when you
select all the records, everything is displayed fine.

However, when I select the publish only displayed records, it publishes
a page with duplicates of the highlighted record.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I sure like this feature, it makes it so much easier to upload to my
web site every day.  The above is minor at the present time since I
publish the entire database anyway.

Don Harvey
Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
Kansas City, MO
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 03 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CW 20 CTLHTML.TPW Template

Quote:

>Hi all,
>I just noticed that when I use the publish template above, when you
>select all the records, everything is displayed fine.
>However, when I select the publish only displayed records, it publishes
>a page with duplicates of the highlighted record.
>Has anyone else noticed this?
>I sure like this feature, it makes it so much easier to upload to my
>web site every day.  The above is minor at the present time since I
>publish the entire database anyway.
>Don Harvey

Don, try adding this line at line 164 of CTLHTML.TPW ( I am putting a
segment of code here with the added line noted):

%InstancePrefix:BuildCurrentHTMLPage ROUTINE

  LOOP HTMLLineCounter = 1 TO RECORDS(%ListQueue)
    GET(%ListQueue,HTMLLineCounter)
     REGET(%ListView,%InstancePrefix:Position)        !<<<<<<<<<<< add

    IF ERRORCODE()
      BREAK
    END
    DO %InstancePrefix:FillHTMLLine
  END

Please, let me know if this works for you.

HTH,
Jim

+==================================================================>
| Jim DeFabia                   TopSpeed Corporation-Documentation
| Mail:  150 East Sample Road, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064, USA
| e-mail:                         web site:

| Standard Disclaimer: These opinions are mine & mine alone.
+==================================================================>

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem running CW.20 on NT

2. CW 20 SE Instalation problem

3. Problems in CW 20 locator Browse

4. CW 20 beta 2

5. CW xxxx bug stdfunc.tpw

6. Trading Templates (Binaries, Small, Clarion for Windows, Legal) - SHUTDOWN.tpw

7. SoftSentry by 20/20 software

8. 3DYear 2000 Solutions - [20/20]

9. 3DYear 2000 Solutions - [20/20]

10. Public Tcl/Tk training, July 16-20 and August 20-24

11. (simple-vector 20) vs (vector single-float 20)

12. CW Browse Template Date Range & ODBC