Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0
Author Message
 Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

Hi All,
Please help!!!
I have created a test app with c55e that will connect to Sybase SQL
Anywhere 5.0.  everything from import table(s) into c55e dictionary
and quickly generate a test app without any problem.  But when I try
to add / modify /delete a record I got this message "Unable to connect
to database server: Authentication violation (08001)"

Why can I add / modify / delete record in Sybase SQL Anywhere ?

Thanks

Ryan

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 08:53:15 GMT

1. Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 with c55e

2. Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

3. Using SQL Anywhere (Watcom SQL 5.0) with REXX

4. Using SQL Anywhere (Watcom SQL 5.0) with REXX

5. Looking for Help = Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.0

6. Sybase SQL Server/Anywhere

7. CA-VO 2.0 & Sybase SQL Anywhere

8. VXRexx and Sybase SQL Anywhere

9. Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.X Module

10. SQL Database creation (SQL Anywhere 5)

11. SQL Anywhere or SQL for NT?

12. Error 4149 occurred at Fetch Next Record, SQL Server 7.0, and SQL Toolkit 5.0